[itu-sg16] Regular Q13/16 Electronic-meeting details

Masahito Kawamori kawamorim at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 05:11:24 EDT 2010

Dear experts of Q13/16

As we announced before, we would like to resume our regular electronic
meeting on IOT and Conformance issues and others, starting from next
Wednesday (16th June,2010). If you have contributions, please share
them with us by 14 June, (Monday next week).

Here are the details of the audio bridge and gotomeeting details for
the weekly Q13/16
electronic meeting (they remain unchanged for the 4 planned meetings)

Every Wednesday, 14:00-16:00 (Geneva time), 16, 23, 30 June + 7 July
2010

World time [16 June; time differences should be the same for the other
three days]:
http://timeanddate.com/s/1rh0

Gotomeeting:

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/547462017

Meeting Password: sg16q13
Meeting ID: 547-462-017

Audio bridge:

Tel number: +41 22 730 5384
Pin code: 5632

Thank you, and looking forward to talking to you next week.

Best regards

Masahito Kawamori
Marcelo Moreno