[itu-sg16] First meeting of the ITU-T Focus Group on Smart Grids (Geneva, 14-16 June 2010)

simao.campos at itu.int simao.campos at itu.int
Tue Jun 1 05:50:56 EDT 2010

Dear all

For your information.

Best regards,

Simao

From: OTA, Hiroshi
Sent: Tuesday, 01 June 2010 11:03
To: Sebek, Boguslaw Georges; TSB SGC (Distribution List)
Cc: Jamoussi, Bilel
Subject: First meeting of the ITU-T Focus Group on Smart Grids - Geneva,
14-16 June 2010

Dear all,

I wish to provide you with some basic information on Focus Group on
Smart Grids.

The official combined announcement of FG Smart establishment and first
meeting is contained in TSB Circular 113:
http://www.itu.int/md/T09-TSB-CIR-0113/en
<http://www.itu.int/md/T09-TSB-CIR-0113/en>

If you wish to participate in the first meeting, note that there is an
online registration form posted at:
http://www.itu.int/cgi-bin/htsh/edrs/ITU-T/studygroup/edrs.registration.
form?_eventid=3000152
<http://www.itu.int/cgi-bin/htsh/edrs/ITU-T/studygroup/edrs.registration
.form?_eventid=3000152>

The Focus Group web page: http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/focusgroups/smart/
<http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/focusgroups/smart/>  will be updated as
required. I recommend to regularly check whether new information is
available.

>From the Focus Group web page, you may subscribe to the
fgsmart at lists.itu.int <mailto:fgsmart at lists.itu.int>  mailing list and
have access to the meeting documentation for the June meeting:
http://ifa.itu.int/t/fg/smart/docs/1006-gva/
<http://ifa.itu.int/t/fg/smart/docs/1006-gva/>  .

There is a template for contributions to be downloaded from the FG Smart
web page, and the submission process is detailed in document 2, section
9 (http://ifa.itu.int/t/fg/smart/docs/1006-gva/in/
<http://ifa.itu.int/t/fg/smart/docs/1006-gva/in/> ).

The deadline for contributions is 7 June 2010.

The FG Smart Secretariat will reply to any additional questions you may
have with regard to FG Smart and its first meeting.

Best Regards,

Hiroshi Ota

FG Smart Secretariat