[itu-sg16] Facility-based call transfer in H.323

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Fri Jan 8 15:52:14 EST 2010

Sasha,

Happy New Year!

 (I'm always running behind ;-) )

Advertising the feature would be good, but it would not solve the issues I
see today. I'm not opposed to adding such capability advertisement (which I
guess would be a "supportedFeature"), but what I'm most interested in is
documenting the procedure that is widely implemented for the benefit of some
folks who didn't know about this defacto-standard behavior.  For certain,
boxes ought not  be crashing, documented or otherwise.

Paul