[itu-sg16] [Reminder] Shanghai Meeting (8-12 March 2010)

Seong-Ho Jeong shjeong at hufs.ac.kr
Mon Feb 22 09:53:57 EST 2010

Dear WP2/16 Experts,

I would like to say a few things about the Shanghai meeting.

The deadline for input document registration is approaching fast!  Although
the

deadline is 26 Feb. 2010, early registration/submission of your input
documents would be

very much appreciated. At least providing the title(s) of your input
document(s) in advance

would be helpful for meeting preparation. Please also register your meeting
attendance

as soon as possible.

Please reserve hotel room(s) as soon as possible if you are planning to
attend the meeting

and have not reserved any hotel room(s) yet because the price may increase
due to the

upcoming EXPO 2010.

I also would like to let you know that on Monday (8 March 2010), there will

be a session of Q13/16 with joint participation of IEC TC100 experts to
discuss

topics of common interest as part of the Q13/16 meeting itself.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the meeting.

Best regards,

Seong-Ho Jeong

ITU-T SG16 WP2 Co-Chairman