[itu-sg16] Fwd: Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) video, possible 2011 Workshop

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Thu Dec 2 12:44:29 EST 2010

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your advice. I have revised the part as follows:

GEN-1xz: A protocol shall be defined or specified for communication over
Interface C.
==>
GEN-1xz: One or more protocols may be defined or specified by an
Application for communication over Interface C.

Updated version AVD-3995b has been uploaded to the /Incoming.

Sakae OKUBO