[itu-sg16] Rapporteur Meeting of WP2 Questions Concludes

ISHIKAWA,Chiaki chiaki.ishikawa at ubin.jp
Fri Dec 3 23:54:50 EST 2010

  Thank you, Paul, for the logistics support.

In my own case, your help reserving the room next door was very helpful
in conducting the informal gathering of JCA-NID experts.
That helped a great deal in reaching a consensus regarding the
collaborative work
between ITU-
T and ISO on H.IDscheme and H.IRP and their counterpart document.

Thank you again.

Hope to see you in Geneva.

Sincerely,
Chiaki Ishikawa