[itu-sg16] Rapporteur Meeting of WP2 Questions Concludes

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Fri Dec 3 21:02:19 EST 2010

Folks,

We just concluded the Rapporteur meeting of Questions in Working Party 2 of
SG16 today.  It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to host the meeting
on the Cisco campus in Research Triangle Park.  We made a lot of progress in
various areas and it was particularly good to see the work on Telepresence
get off the ground.

Completing my role as document manager, I just uploaded TD-02, which
contains the final list of documents.  I have reserved AVD-4046 for the
"Report for Joint Rapporteur's Meeting" document which should be completed
by the Meeting Organizer in accordance with AVD-3959.

While this document is not yet available, the hyperlink is there.  I hope
this does not cause too much confusion.  Hopefully, Noah will be able to put
this together over the next week.

If anyone notices any issues with the document list or documents posted,
please do not hesitate to let me know.

I hope everyone who travelled has a safe trip home.

Cheers!