[itu-sg16] [T9&16IPTV] Information about Q13/16 electronic meeting (Sessions on Wed from 25 Aug to 8 Sep)

Masahito Kawamori kawamorim at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 01:51:48 EDT 2010

Dear experts of Q13/16

As announced previously by Simao, we will have an electronic meeting
on 25 Aug.2010 (Wed).
The details of the meeting is given in the mail attached below.
Please give us any contributions to be discussed.

Thanking you in advance, and looking forward to talking to you soon,

Best regards

Masahito Kawamori