[itu-sg16] New SG 16 NID page

simao.campos at itu.int simao.campos at itu.int
Wed Aug 4 11:59:09 EDT 2010

Dear WP2 experts

With SG16 chair, Mr.Naito's approval, WP2 has now formally decided upon the
time and place for the next WP2 rapporteur meeting.

Unfortunately,due to difficulties(mainly practical reasons like meeting
dates conflicts and lack of common availability of SG9 and SG16 experts in
time)

to secure a collocated meeting with SG9 management, this meeting will be a
standalone WP2 meeting.

The date will be: 29th November -  3rd December 2010.

Thanks to Paul's great efforts and CISCO's generous support, our meeting
will be held at RTP(Research Triangle Park ) in North Carolina,USA.

Detailed information about this meeting will be provided later on.

For delegates from some  countries, getting a US visa will take considerable
time, so we kindly suggest that experts who are interested in this meeting
from these certain countries, contact Mr.Paul Jones as soon as possible if
US embassy or consulate in your country requires a letter of invitation for
visa application.

Also, we got some good advices from our experts that the flights in the US
won't be very easy to book for a few days following the thanksgiving holiday
week, so it

may be a wise action to book your flights as early as possible.

Best Regards

Noah Luo