[itu-sg16] joint audio-meeting on AIT with MPEG on Friday 8:00am - 9:00am in Requirements room

Masahito Kawamori kawamorim at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 20:51:22 EDT 2010

Dear Experts of Q13/16

This is the information on the follow-up audio meeting on the joint
work on AIT with MPEG. It is Friday, 23 April 2010,.TODAY.

Agenda is to discuss the result of the  review of contributions.

Time:
Geneva (Switzerland)	, 08:00:00	UTC+2 hours CEST
Beijing (China)	14:00:00	UTC+8 hours
Seoul, (Korea), Tokyo (Japan)	 15:00:00	UTC+9 hours

The conference call bridge
   the number +49 69 201 744 887;
   pin 875 194;

 I am very sorry for the short notice.