[itu-sg16] Joint-call with MPEG on AIT Conference

Masahito Kawamori kawamorim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 19:13:50 EDT 2010

Dear experts of Q13/16

It is proposed to have an AIT conference call, Tuesday from 8am to 12pm, in
Dresden/Geneva local time:

Dresden <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=314>

Beijing <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=33>

Seoul <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=235>

Los Angeles <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=137>

Tue 08:00 *

Tue 14:00

Tue 15:00

Mon 23:00 *

Tue 09:00 *

Tue 15:00

Tue 16:00

Tue 00:00 *

Tue 10:00 *< :none;background:#CCFFCC;padding:2.25pt 2.25pt 2.25pt 2.25pt'>

Tue 16:00

Tue 17:00

Tue 01:00 *

  Tue 11:00 *

Tue 17:00

Tue 18:00

Tue 02:00 *

  Tue 12:00 *

Tue 18:00

Tue 19:00

Tue 03:00 *

Here is the call in information for today, Tuesday 20 April from 08:00-12:00
(Geneva time).

(1) For the Audio bridge please use:

+41 22 730 6282

Pin code: 4742

(1) For the GoToMeeting, below you can see the details with VoIP.

 Please join the Q13/16 AIT conference:

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/730706832

You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers
(VoIP). A headset is recommended.

Meeting Password: sg16

Meeting ID: 730-706-832

*Using Audio with GoToMeeting
*GoToMeeting has a free VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) option which
enables meeting participants to transmit and receive audio over the Internet
using a microphone and speakers connected to their computers. **

For optimum audio quality, we recommend a USB headset connected to your
computer, or USB headphones and standalone microphone connected to your
computer. Analog versions are okay, but not ideal. We have not had good
results using the microphone and speakers built in to your laptop or USB
Webcam. We also recommend a broadband Internet connection for VoIP
transmissions.

For more information please see: *
http://www.gotomeeting.com/fec/online_meeting_support*<http://www.gotomeeting.com/fec/online_meeting_support>

Have a nice evening. Hope this information is well received.

Best regards,

 Kawamori