[itu-sg16] URGENT: audio-meetings with MPEG - Cancelled!

Masahito Kawamori kawamorim at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 07:38:58 EDT 2010

Dear experts of Q13/16

I just got a message from the co-chair of AIT, Mr Xin Wang, that MPEG
is cancelling  AIT AHG for this weekend due to the fact that many
people could not show up because of flight cancellations in Europe.
They will discuss the situation during the Monday Plenary, and let us
know.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards

Masahito KAWAMORI