[itu-sg16] H.323 Annex I

Sasha Ruditsky sasha at radvision.com
Tue Sep 29 10:27:56 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,

I want to mention that one area which requires attention in this
document is ASN.1 syntax.

It does have quite a few syntactical mistakes.

Now, probably not for this meeting, I wonder what is the real scope of
this document.

Should it cover for example non-parity types of FEC, such as
Reed-Solomon?

Should it allow using H.323 with fecframe (IETF newest framework for
FEC)?

Regards,

Sasha