[itu-sg16] H.325/AMS Conference Calls

Brody Kenrick Brody.Kenrick at dilithiumnetworks.com
Thu Nov 19 19:32:40 EST 2009

Hello all,

 We have set up the recurring H.325/AMS meetings conference calls to help discuss and progress the work on the Advanced Multimedia System. These meetings were discussed at the last ITU-T SG16 meeting and mentioned in the email from last week. The meetings are roughly every two weeks and with times alternating by 12 hours to make them more accessible for our experts in different geographies to contribute to more easily (and unfortunately sometimes a little less easily).

We have scheduled the meetings on the first Tuesday and third Tuesday of every month (US Pacific Time Tuesdays that is) beginning in December. Here are the links with details for each of the meetings (we needed to have separate Web-Ex ids at the different times):

1) First Tuesday of every month, starting December 1 at 20:00 US Pacific Time [04:00 GMT December 2nd]
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?J=204899194&PW=NMjJlMWZlMTVm

Meeting Password: h325

2) Third Tuesday of every month, starting December 15 at 08:00 US Pacific Time [16:00 GMT December 15th]
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?J=207998414&PW=NYWQ4ODQyY2Vh

Meeting Password: h325

The links contain all the conference details, such as how to use the web features to view shared documents, the various dial-in numbers and the ability to add the meeting to your calendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc). The access numbers are also listed at http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html. The information is also on the Packetizer Calendar at http://www.packetizer.com/calendar/.

Please encourage others you know that might be interested in the work to join the email reflector and these meetings (http://www.packetizer.com/ipmc/h325/lists.html).

We have a few items for discussion at the meetings coming out of the last SG16 meeting but of course the more contributions the better to drive this work on. Please send contributions (or even discussion ideas) on any AMS topic to Paul so he can add them to the agenda for each meeting.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts in the first AMS meeting!

Regards,
Brody Kenrick
Associate Rapporteur, Q12/16