[itu-sg16] The rapporteur meeting

Sasha Ruditsky sasha at radvision.com
Mon Jun 15 17:34:39 EDT 2009

Dear Mr. Yoshinori Goto
     The rar file contains 19 contributions with the AVD number from ZTE
Corporation.
     I am afraid that I can not use the FTP for submitting those
contributions as the company's policy. So I can only use email reflector
to upload my files.
     Unfortunately, I fogot my passworkd to login the itu-sg16 account but
I can still use this to upload.
     Because the file is larger than 1M, I send it to you in case of the
rejection by system.
     Please ignore this email if everything is OK. And very sorry for any
disturbing and inconvenient by this email.
     Thanks very much!
     Best Regards!

Chuanyang Miao
Standard Development and Industry Relations

C1-04, R&D Building#1, ZTE Plaza, Zijinghua Road,
Yuhuatai District, Nanjing,
P.R.China, 210012
Tel:+86-25-52872495
Fax:+86-25-52871000