[itu-sg16] Progressing work in Q2/16

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Fri Jul 3 12:17:21 EDT 2009

Q2/16 Experts,

There are several draft documents that are scheduled for consent at the
October/November 2009 meeting in Q2.  They are: H.323v7, H.323 Annex I (use
of new FEC procedures defined in the IETF), H.225.0v7, H.460.geo
(transmission of geographic information in H.323), H.460.23 (NAT
determination), and H.460.24 (point-to-point media flow through NAT).

Pointers to the current editors' draft documents can be found here:

http://www.packetizer.com/ipmc/h323/doc_status.html

I would like to kindly request that you give these documents a thorough
review and do one of two things:

1)      Submit a contribution to the next SG16 meeting proposing changes to
these texts

2)      Provide your comments via the list or directly to the editor; the
editor will address any minor editorial issues in the text and prepare a
contribution for technical changes (if necessary)

I want to keep these documents on schedule, so your input and comments would
be very helpful.

Of course, if you have any questions or comments, I am more than happy to
provide input.

Thanks,

Paul E. Jones

Rapporteur, ITU-T Q2/16