[itu-sg16] Progressing work in Q2/16

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Fri Jul 24 12:28:06 EDT 2009

Olivier,

Thanks for your careful review.  I have copied the respective editors so
that they can address these points in their documents.

Editors: Simao requested that we not make the with respect to the way we
reference ITU-T Recommendations in H.225.0 and H.323, since that would
produce a lot of change marks that are not technical changes.  However, for
H.460.geo (and H.460.23/24), we should make references according to this
guidance.

With respect to H.323 and BER/PER references, the only reference to BER (as
far as I know) is one of the Annex M.x sections.  There, we do not encode or
decode messages, but merely provide a tunneling mechanism for protocols
defined elsewhere.  As such, I would think we might want an informative
reference to BER.

I'll be out of the office next week, so I might be slow in responding to any