[itu-sg16] Contributions to the SG16 Meeting

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Tue Jan 27 01:52:25 EST 2009

Dear Thomas and Kawamori San,
   Mr thomas, thank you very much for your futher editing.
Kawamori San, thank you very much for your information. According to the
information you provided, I'v changed the cited TD-191 to its latest version available in IPTV-GSI website.
Please find the attached file for modification.
  Thank you very much!

Zou ZiXuan
Senior Research Engineer
Media & Communication Laboratory