[itu-sg16] [T9&16IPTV] Details of Q13/16 Audio-meeting on CDER

Zou ZiXuan tendyntu at huawei.com
Wed Jan 21 20:54:50 EST 2009

Kawamori san,
    That would be great.

Zou ZiXuan, Ph.D, Senior Research Staff
Media & Communication Laboratory, Corporate Research Department

Huawei Industrial Base
Bantian Longgang
Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
Tel: 86-0755-28789364
Fax: 86-0755-28567643
Mobile: 13570871908
E-mail: tendyntu at huawei.com
www.huawei.com
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by