[itu-sg16] [T9&16IPTV] Details of Q13/16 Audio-meeting on CDER

Masahito Kawamori kawamorim at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 08:02:56 EST 2009

Dear Mr.Zou

I am sorry for my late reply.

The following is the status that I know of.

>  [ITU-T IPTV-0191]               ITU-T FG IPTV-DOC-0191 (2007), IPTV Related
> Protocols

This is currently Q.Iptvsa (signaling architecture), discussed in SG11.

> [ITU-T TD-70]                      ITU-T IPTV-GSI Draft Recommendation
> G.IPTV-QoE: Quality of experience requirements for IPTV services (IPTV-GSI
> event, Geneva, 30 April-7 May 2008)

This is [G.1080] "Quality of experience requirements for IPTV
services",  consented by SG12.

 [ITU-T TD-372]                     Draft Reccommendation G.FQT
"Framework > for multimedia QoE testing"

This is
 [G.FQT] "QoE, QoS and performance requirements and assessment methods
for multimedia including IPTV",
studied by SG12.

I hop this will be of help,

Best regards