[itu-sg16] Joint Meeting with MPEG

Masahito Kawamori kawamorim at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 00:14:09 EST 2009

Dear experts of Q13/16

The following is the logistics of the joint meeting with MPEG.

Venue
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
1015 Lausanne
Switzerland
http://www.epfl.ch
(For info on the meeting http://mmspl.epfl.ch/page34325.html)

Room -CE 101, on Sunday February 1, from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM

Please note that this is subject to change; in this case, you will be
informed at your arrival at the welcome desk.

The welcome desk will be open on Sunday at 8.00 AM. The program,
updated in real time, as well as access plans, will be at your
disposal there.
You can also visit our webpage, which contains all necessary
information: http://mmspl.epfl.ch/page34325.html

Finally, I draw your attention to the fact that there isn't any open
restaurant at EPFL on Sunday: you shall organize your lunch by
yourself.

Looking forward to your participation

Best regards

Masahito Kawamori