[itu-sg16] WP2/16 Questions Rapporteur meeting in Shanghai, China

Seong-Ho Jeong shjeong at hufs.ac.kr
Wed Dec 9 02:46:16 EST 2009

Dear WP2/16 experts,

The invitation letter that I mentioned is for people who need
visa (as you can imagine from the form). The information is
needed early because of Chinese New Year Holidays.

The meeting registration information will be requested later
by the meeting notice which is in preparation.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Seong-Ho Jeong
ITU-T SG16 Vice-Chairman, WP2 Co-Chairman
E-mail: shjeong at hufs.ac.kr, seong-ho.jeong at ties.itu.int