[itu-sg16] WP2/16 Questions Rapporteur meeting in Shanghai, China

Seong-Ho Jeong shjeong at hufs.ac.kr
Tue Dec 8 22:51:21 EST 2009

Dear WP2/16 experts,

As already announced at
http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/studygroups/com16/meetings.html,
WP2/16 Questions Rapporteur meeting will be held on 8-12 March, 2010, in
Shanghai,
China, thanks to kind invitation by China Telecom.

Please find attached the participant information form. In order to prepare
the invitation letter, I would like to ask experts who are planning
to attend the meeting to fill out the form and send it to the following
contact
person not later than Jan. 11, 2010. Early submission is very much
appreciated.

Contact: Mr. Shen Xin
E-mail: shenxin at sttri.com.cn  or raymon1981 at gmail.com
Tel: +86 21 58755057

The detailed meeting notice will be sent to you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Seong-Ho Jeong
ITU-T SG16 Vice-Chairman, WP2 Co-Chairman
E-mail: shjeong at hufs.ac.kr, seong-ho.jeong at ties.itu.int