[itu-sg16] 回复 :RE: RE: Q22 Question - SATC

zourong 52447 zou.rong at huawei.com
Sat Sep 27 03:02:03 EDT 2008

Paul,
you are a smart hacker, DPI can not stop you,:-).

DPI hardly can tackle encrypted communication now, but this do not prevent DPI from getting more and more market deployment. Maybe someday,most internet communications will be encrypted to circumvent such kind of inspection, then I think new techonolgies will be devised to face these embarrassment.

Anyway, I think content protection like copyright protection is a interesting area that worth doing something.

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained here in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender by phone or email
 immediately and delete it!