[itu-sg16] Q13 Meeting Documents Posted

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Mon Oct 6 15:47:04 EDT 2008

Q13 Experts,

I have posted the list of documents for which numbers have been requested.
There are two additional liaison statements to which I may assign numbers
once I get clarification on their status.

However, all person who requested a number should have received one.  If you
did not, please let me know.  Also, I will expect all documents to be posted
by 23:59 UTC, 5 October 2008 either to the /Incoming directory or sent to me
by e-mail. I will then post the documents received within 24 hours.

The current list of documents and links to available documents is here:

http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0810_Bus/0810_Bus.html

Thanks,