[itu-sg16] audio conference for Q13/16

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Wed Oct 29 11:35:13 EDT 2008

Dear IPTV colleagues,

At 0:14 +0900 08/10/30, OKUBO Sakae wrote:
>To facilitate your audioconference on 4 November, I have created the
>following directory at the avc-site:
>
>http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/081104_Q13_audioconf/
>
>and placed the four contributions (2 from NTT, one from France
>Telecom and one from TVSTORM) there.
>
>Please note that this directory is temporary to be deleted after the
>audioconference.

There is one more from France Telecom. The following five
contributions have been placed there:

Contrib_TDES2_TVS.doc
SDC-contrib_FT.doc
SDC-NTT-contribution.doc
TDES2-contrib_FTr1.doc
TDES2-NTT-contribution.doc

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice