[itu-sg16] Q12/16 Rapporteur Meeting Notice (Chapel Hill, June 2008)

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Wed May 14 13:51:53 EDT 2008

Dear Paul and Muthu,

At 00:31 -0400 08/05/08, Paul E. Jones wrote:
> [...]

Thank you. It will be moved to the the following place in a couple of days:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0804_Gen/

Its index page is:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0804_Gen/0804_Gen.html

Using this opportunity, can I ask Rapporteurs and Editors to provide
your final output documents (draft Recommendations etc.) so that they
are made available at the avc-site?

Please use the ftp access for uploading:

          Site:      ftp3.itu.int/
          User ID:   avguest
          Password:  Avguest (Note the uppercase 'A')
          Directory: avc-site/Incoming

or e-mail them to me.

This is a voluntary activity for the benefits of experts and the
avc-site is not intended to mirror the official ITU-T SG16 document
repository.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice