Survey on SG 16 trial for allowing early access to meeting documents

simao.campos at itu.int simao.campos at itu.int
Thu Jun 19 09:24:59 EDT 2008

 <<SG16-080422-Survey-Raw-v1.doc>> Dear colleagues

Apologies if you receive multiple versions of this message.

As notified in SG 16 Collective Letter 9 (?5), we conducted at the last
SG 16 meeting a trial for allowing access to documents before they are
subject to the usual processing by TSB.

The objective was to allow more time for company and national
preparatory processes, while allowing TSB the necessary time to properly
check, classify, format and post the received documentation.

As we need to provide feedback to the Chairmen's meeting and TSAG, I
would like to request your assistance in filling the attached survey
(which will take you only a few minutes) and emailing it to
tsbsg16 at itu.int if at all possible before 26 June. All responses will be
treated anonymously.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Simao Campos