[itu-sg16] Emmy Award to JVT

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Wed Jul 30 21:55:04 EDT 2008

Dear WP2/16 experts,

I have thankfully received the advice of attending the Rapporteur
group meeting (25-29 August, Geneva) from the following persons until
today:

Roni Even
Tommy Young
Yangobo Lin
Arturo Martin De Nicolas
Patrick Luthi
Sakae Okubo
Albrecht Schwarz
Paul E Jones
Yoshinori Goto
Christian Groves
Leo Lehmann
Hiroshi Ohta
Aki Fukuoka
Brody Kenrick
Wataru Kameyama
Yoshiki Nishikawa

Please advise me if you plan to come to Geneva but are not listed here.

Sakae OKUBO