[itu-sg16] Registration to the Rapporteur group meeting of WP2/16 Questions in August

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Fri Jul 25 20:24:31 EDT 2008

Dear WP2/16 experts,

Please be reminded of the following:

"To register your meeting attendance, please pre-register using the
online form at:

<http://www.itu.int/cgi-bin/htsh/edrs/ITU-T/studygroup/edrs.registration.form?_eventid=3000025>

Additionally, please forward to Sakae Okubo <okubo at aoni.waseda.jp> a
copy of the registration acknowledgement message that will be
automatically sent to you after you pre-register."

So far I have received the copy of the registration acknowledgement
message from Roni Even, Tommy Young, Yangobo Lin, Arturo Martin De
Nicolas, Patrick Luthi, Sakae Okubo.

Even though the registration is suggested before 15 August, it is
appreciated if you could advise me of your attendance now by sending
either of the above mentioned copy or just a short indication. This
information is required for obtaining the final approval of the SG16
management for holding the subject meeting.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice