[itu-sg16] AVD 3299

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Tue Jan 29 11:46:46 EST 2008

Roni,

I guess I am still missing your point.  This is a means of sending media,
just like unicast.  The payload type numbers are selected by the sender,
just as they are for unicast.  If the recipient accepts the proposed OLC,
then it would listen on the multicast address for incoming media
accordingly.

Paul