[itu-sg16] All received meeting documents now posted

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Fri Jan 11 03:25:30 EST 2008

SG16 Experts,

I have posted all of the contributions and liaison statements received thus
far.  There are a few documents that have not arrived.  Please check the
list and tell me if any of the missing documents should have been posted
already.  If so, please e-mail and/or re-upload your document to the FTP
site so that I can post it immediately.  Also, please alert me to any errors
in the title, target Question(s), or source.

The document list can be found here:

http://ftp3.itu.ch/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0801_Seo/0801_Seo.html

Thanks,