[itu-sg16] FW: TechWatch Briefing report: Ubiquitous Sensor Networks

simao.campos at itu.int simao.campos at itu.int
Wed Feb 6 03:17:58 EST 2008

Dear all,

TSB has prepared under the Technology Watch activity one briefing report on Ubiquitous Sensor Networks. I invite you to take a look at the draft attached and provide any comments / questions / suggested changes to Tim Kelly (Tim.Kelly at itu.int). This document will soon be finalized and circulated to the Technology Watch Group under TSAG, so we have here a preview opportunity. :-)

Best regards,
Simão

<< TechWatch - USN briefing report v4.doc >>