[itu-sg16] Rapporteurs please review the draft report

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Mon Feb 4 20:45:44 EST 2008

Dear WP2/16 Rapporteurs,

Yesterday I sent the following to your individual addresses:

At 16:40 +0900 08/02/04, OKUBO Sakae wrote:
>Please find attached the subject document. Could you review it and
>return your corrections by the end of your business on Thursday, 7
>February?
>
>In principle, this is a compilation of your Question reports. I have
>made the following changes:
>
>1/ Obvious wording refinements
>
>2/ Consistent section numbering as much as possible
>
>3/ Q4 report: modification of the note under the work programme
>according to the discussion at the closing session
>
>4/ Q13 report: inclusion of the detailed report into the main body
>
>5/ Q21 report: inclusion of the IPTV GSI report into the main body
>
>6/ Q22 report: in AVD-3341 discussion, change of "withdraw this
>contribution" to "withdraw this proposal in the light of the
>agreement listed below"
>
>7/ Q22 report: in work programme, addition of "ID code system" and
>"ID code resolution protocol". Incidentally, I wonder if these draft
>Recommendations be kept under Q22. Q4 may be the Question in charge
>of them.

In case this did not reach you due to spam filtering or other
reasons, I have placed the draft at the /avc-site/Incoming.

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/Incoming/AVD-3399.zip

Paul, please do not move this yet to the Seoul directory. There would
be some changes.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice