[itu-sg16] Draft H.235.6

Patrick Luthi patrick.luthi at tandberg.com
Fri Apr 4 07:33:52 EDT 2008

Dear security experts,

Following on the contribution (AVD-3282) that was discussed in Seoul
last January, I prepared a new contribution (see attachment) which
contains a draft revised H.235.6. This draft incorporates the
proposal from AVD-3282, the comments received and editorial changes
required by the addition of support for AES-192 and AES-256. The main
editorial changes to existing text are in 6.1 and 8.5.

I am planning to submit this contribution to the TSB sometimes next
week, so, if you have any comments or feedback, please let me know!

Best regards,

Patrick Luthi