[itu-sg16] Interim Rapporteur meetings

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Fri Apr 11 02:48:43 EDT 2008

Dear WP2/16 Rapporteurs and experts,

Even if the coming meeting of SG16 (22 April - 2 May) is the last in
this study period, our standardization work will be continuous to
meet the market needs. I am assuming one or more interim Rapporteur
meetings are required between May 2008 and January 2009 (expected
time of the first SG meeting in the study period 2009-2012).

Please be prepared to plan the interim activities at the coming SG16
meeting and advise me of any possibility for you to host such a
meeting.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice