Fwd:FW: Free online access to ITU-T Recommendations

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Wed Sep 5 10:48:40 EDT 2007

Dear all,

This is to report the current status of document submission.

1/ Please check the list of documents at
<http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0709_Gen/0709_Gen.html> and advise me if your document is missing.

2/ AVD-3130 and AVD-3131 were received on time, but the files at the
ftp site were corrupted. I am awaiting their correct files.

3/ AVD-3135 and AVD-3143 are yet to be received.

4/ AVD-3142 was withdrawn. The number has been reused for a document
of administrative nature.

5/ Some documents are marked as "late arrival" due to late
registration and/or late submission. Their considerations are subject
to the agreement of the meeting. See Section 6 of AVD-3142 for our
document handling.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice