[itu-sg16] Integrated report AVD-3152

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Fri Sep 28 03:50:13 EDT 2007

Dear all,

At 13:19 +0900 07/09/24, OKUBO Sakae wrote:
>I have edited the subject document and uploaded at the avc-site:
>
>http://ftp3.itu.ch/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0709_Gen/AVD-3152.zip
>
>Please review it and return your observations, if any, by the end of
>Thursday, 27 September. [...]

Mr Jones kindly advised me of some editorial refinements. They have
been reflected into AVD-3152a at the avc-site:

http://ftp3.itu.ch/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0709_Gen/AVD-3152a.zip

The index page has accordingly been updated:

http://ftp3.itu.ch/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0709_Gen/0709_Gen.html

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice