[itu-sg16] Participants of the Rapporteur meeting (11-14 September)

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Fri Sep 7 01:18:54 EDT 2007

Dear all,

The list attached after my signature indicates the participants of
the next week Rapporteur meeting in Geneva as I have been advised. If
you are attending the meeting but not listed there, please send an
e-mail to me <okubo at aoni.waseda.jp>.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice

List of participants

DUBUISSON	Olivier	France Telecom
GOTO	Yoshinori	NTT
HIBI	Keiichi	Sharp
JI	Kyunghee	TVSTORM Inc.
JOHNSON	Tyler	University of North Carolina
JONES	Paul	Cisco
KAWAMORI	Masahito	NTT
KENRICK	Brody	Dilithium Networks, Inc.
KIM	Hyoung-Jun	ETRI
KIM	Marie	ETRI
KIM	Young-Woon	ETRI
KOSHIZUKA	Noboru	YRP Ubiquitous Networking Laboratory
LEE	Jun-Seob	ETRI
LEHMANN	Leo	OFCOM
LIM	Eul Gyoon	ETRI
LUO	Noah	Huawei
LUTHI	Patrick	Tandberg
MAEDA	Yoichi	NTT
OKUBO	Sakae	Waseda University
SUN	Mingjun	CATR, MII of P.R.China
TAKASHIMA	Yoichi	YRP Ubiquitous Networking Laboratory
TSUKADA	Mitsuo	NTT
YAMAGISHI	Yasuaki	Sony Corp.
YOO	Sangkeun	ETRI
YOSHIDA	Tatsuhiko	NTT Advanced Technology Corporation