Rapporteur meeting of Q1

Patrick Luthi patrick.luthi at ties.itu.int
Thu Oct 18 04:18:44 EDT 2007

Dear experts,

Yesterday, October 17, was the deadline that I set to make a final
decision on having or not having a Q1 Rapporteur meeting in January
2008 in Seoul.

Having only received comments supporting not holding a Rapporteur
meeting and having not been made aware of any potential
contributions, I regretfully have to announce that there will be NO
meeting of Q1/16 in January 2008. Our next meeting will take place in
April 2008 in Geneva (SG16).

In the interim, I encourage everyone to progress our work by e-mail
correspondence. Areas to progress towards the next meeting are the
H.241 video submode control topics and the revision of the H.320 and
T.120 series.

Best regards,

Patrick Luthi
Rapporteur for Q1/16