[itu-sg16] On-line registration for the Seoul meeting

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Wed Nov 28 23:29:00 EST 2007

Dear WP2/16 experts,

Excerpt from the meeting notice

----------< from here >----------
6. Registration and VISA Information

To register your meeting attendance, please send TSB the from in Annex
10 to TSB Circular 174 by 14 December 2007.

Please note that the NGN-GSI event is this time a collection of SGs 11,
13 and 19, hence the participation in those SG meetings may need to go
through the national procedures.
-----------< to here >-----------

Please note that the registration can also be on-line as Mr
Campos-Neto advises:

At 10:39 +0100 07/11/27, <simao.campos at itu.int> wrote:
>they forgot to tell me it was online. Here it is:
>
>http://itu.int/ITU-T/ngn/edh/events-registration.html
>
>People attending only the SG 16 Rapporteurs meeting should check the
>box with "SG 16 Rapporteur Groups". Registration for the SGs will
>need membership accreditation, as usually done for any SG meetings.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice