[itu-sg16] Instant Messaging in H.323 & Common Alerting Protocol (CAP)

simao.campos at itu.int simao.campos at itu.int
Fri May 25 07:32:25 EDT 2007

Oh, should have commented: Plenipot Res.136 (2006) in its "resolves" 3+4 asks us to do that ("The use of telecommunications/information and communication technologies for monitoring and management in emergency and disaster situations for early warning, prevention, mitigation and relief"), albeit in a veiled manner: "international content standard for all-media public warning" = CAP.

Definitely involving a users perspective will be useful, and bringing in Eliot will be useful from that perspective.

Simão

<< PP06-Res.136.doc >>