FW: ITU Website feedback (Recommendation H.450.4 call hold

OKUBO Sakae okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp
Thu Mar 8 21:15:19 EST 2007

Dear Simao and all,

At 16:38 -0500 07/03/08, <simao.campos at ITU.INT> wrote:
>for your consideration.

This message has been uploaded as TD-25 of the Shenzhen meeting to
the avc-site:

<http://ftp3.itu.ch/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0703_She/TD-25.zip>

Best regards,

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice