[itu-sg16] C-277: H.248.1 Compatibility

Yangbo Lin linyangbo at huawei.com
Tue Jun 26 04:05:35 EDT 2007

C-277: H.248.1 CompatibilityHello Albrecht,

I have a question about one sentence in the added text proposed by you -- "Any MG registration is starting with protocol version 1", why is only version 1 instead of 2 or 3? In my understanding, it depends on the highest version implemented by MG.

                                                                                Regards, Yangbo