Question about report of Q.22/16 from last SG16 meeting (November 2006))

이준섭 juns at etri.re.kr
Fri Jun 8 02:57:32 EDT 2007

Dear Mr. Sakae,

Thanks for your kind reply.

It's very helpful. Thanks again.

One more question...

Was there no discussion on ID resolution protocol in Sehnzhen meeting?

What is current status of ID resolution protocol...?

Best regards,
Jun Seob Lee

Jun Seob Lee
Senior Engineer
Next Generation Internet Standardization (NGIS) Team
Protocol Engineering Center (PEC)
Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI)
161 Gajeong-Dong, Yuseong-Gu, Daejeon, 305-350, KOREA
Office Tel: +82-42-860-3859
Office Fax: +82-42-861-5404
E-mail: juns at etri.re.kr
MSN Messenger: jun at korea.com