Question about report of Q.22/16 from last SG16 meeting (November 2006))

이준섭 juns at etri.re.kr
Thu Jun 7 22:18:51 EDT 2007

Dear all member of Q.22/16

Is anybody can answer to my questions below?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Jun Seob Lee

Jun Seob Lee
Senior Engineer
Next Generation Internet Standardization (NGIS) Team
Protocol Engineering Center (PEC)
Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI)
161 Gajeong-Dong, Yuseong-Gu, Daejeon, 305-350, KOREA
Office Tel: +82-42-860-3859
Office Fax: +82-42-861-5404
E-mail: juns at etri.re.kr <mailto:juns at etri.re.kr>
MSN Messenger: jun at korea.com <mailto:jun at korea.com>