Mailing List Cleanup

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Fri Jan 19 12:09:54 EST 2007

Folks,

A lot of folks have apparently changed jobs or e-mail addresses over the
past several months, as all of the below e-mail addresses are bouncing back.
I am preparing to remove all of the below addresses from the SG16 mailing
list.  If you see your colleague's name in the list, you might bring this to
their attention so they can re-subscribe with a valid address.  I suspect
that some of the people are still at some companies, but addresses have
changed.

Paul

PS - There is a possibility that some are temporary errors, but I checked to
ensure that messages failed to deliver at least twice.  Please accept my
apology if this presents you with any inconvenience.

alexg at vegastream.com

Henri.Kivioja at lmf.ericsson.se

mbhatia at nextone.com

tomoyuki.yoshikawa at rdc.east.ntt.co.jp