Template for the Shenzen meeting document

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Tue Jan 16 20:45:12 EST 2007

Dear WP2/16 experts,

The template for AVD-numbered or TD-numbered documents of the
upcoming Shenzen meeting has been updated as in
<http://ftp3.itu.ch/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0703_She/AVD-template
0703_She.doc>.

This change is intended to allow easier development of a Rapporteur
meeting document into an SG16 Contribution or Temporary Document. The
essential point is the use of embedded styles provided in the
template for the main body part of the document as you see in the
instruction box. I would like to thank Mr Paul Jones and Mr Simao
Campos-Neto for their efforts to generate this updated template.

Using this opportunity, let me remind you that the document list for
the Shenzen meeting is available at
<http://ftp3.itu.ch/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0703_She/0703_She.html> and will be periodically updated.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice