Fwd:RE: Incoming LSs 315, 316, 317, 318, 319 & 320 GEN/16 from

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Sun Feb 11 17:40:00 EST 2007

Dear WP2/16 experts,

I have received the following advice from Mr Yongbo Lin, Huawei:

At 12:28 +0800 07/02/09, Yangbo Lin wrote:

>I noticed that there is a small spelling error about the city of
>this meeting, i.e. it should be "Shenzhen" instead of "Shenzen".
>This error also exists in the rapporteur meeting information on
>ITU-T Web page. Would you inform someone to correct it in order to
>avoid any potential confusion or trouble? Thank you!

Please note that the correct spelling is SHENZHEN. I will do
necessary corrections to relevant documents.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice