Documents and meeting registration for Shenzhen meeting

Patrick Luthi patrick.luthi at ties.itu.int
Thu Feb 8 10:20:45 EST 2007

Dear WP2/16 experts,

At 01:59 -0500 07/02/05, Christian Groves wrote:
>[...]Registration of contributions - by 2 March, to Sakae Okubo
><okubo at aoni.waseda.jp>
>
>Distribution of contributions - by 5 March

Please advise me of your plan of document submission at the earliest
opportunity. Titles could be provisional or even indication of topics
could help. We need some number of input documents and participants
in a week time to get SG16 management's approval for holding the
Shenzen meeting.

Document list
<http://ftp3.itu.ch/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0703_She/0703_She.html>

Document template
<http://ftp3.itu.ch/av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0703_She/AVD-template_0703_She.doc>

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at aoni.waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice